Support KSA by becoming a KSA Partner.
We currently participate in two types of partnerships:
Program partnerships – Program partners help KSA provide its ongoing programs.
Examples of program partners include
· Joseph Beth Booksellers – Joseph Beth Booksellers in Lexington, KY provides the private dining room of The Bistro as a venue for Wandering Storytellers a monthly KSA event. In return, Joseph Beth can tout this program on its publications, and many attendees also take advantage of the opportunity to order food & drinks from The Bistro.
· Knowledge Center on Deafness (KCD) – KCD has assisted KSA with finding skilled ASL interpretation at the Kentucky Storytelling Conference. In return, KCD has received recognition on the Conference page of the KSA website and in the Conference brochure.
· Storytelling Festivals – Several Kentucky storytelling festivals provide free admission to winners of the Kentucky Youth Storytelling competition. In return, a link to each festival is on the Youth Storytelling page of the KSA website.
· Kentucky Native American Heritage Commission – The Commission provided workshop presentations and panelists for sessions at the 2013 Kentucky Storytelling Conference. In return, the Commission received recognition on the Conference page of the KSA website and in the Conference brochure.
To explore your program partnership ideas with KSA, contact email@example.com.
Outreach partnerships – KSA works with outreach partners to interact with Kentuckians by promoting KSA at events and programs produced by others.
Examples of outreach partners include:
· Cave Run Storytelling Festival – At this event KSA conducts a story slam during the Saturday dinner hour. The KSA story slam is also featured on the Cave Run website. This gives KSA a very visible presence at a highly regarded storytelling festival and the opportunity to promote KSA. In return, the Cave Run festival receives the services of KSA for a one-hour story slam at no cost, except for the use of the sound system.
· Kentucky Council of English / Language Arts Teachers (KCTE/LA) – At their 2015 state conference, KCTE/LA provided a free exhibit/vendor table for KSA and a full page in the conference program. In return, KSA provided a storytelling performance during a general session of the conference, a breakout session workshop on classroom storytelling activities, and a door prize.
To explore Outreach Partnerships with KSA, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have an idea for partnering with KSA, but you suspect your idea represents neither a program partnership nor an outreach partnership? We’d still like to hear from you. Contact email@example.com to share your idea.