Support KSA by becoming a KSA Partner.
We currently participate in two types of partnerships:
Program partnerships – Program partners help KSA provide its ongoing programs.
Examples of program partners include
· Lexington Public Library – The library provides free space for KSA’s monthly Wandering Storytellers event. In return, the library includes the event in its list of monthly enrichment programs available to the public
· Knowledge Center on Deafness (KCD) – KCD assists with ASL interpretation at the Kentucky Storytelling Conference. In return, KCD receives recognition on the Conference page of the KSA website and in the Conference brochure.
· Storytelling Festivals – Several Kentucky storytelling festivals provide free admission to winners of the Kentucky Youth Storytelling competition. In return, a link to each festival is on the Youth Storytelling page of the KSA website.
· Kentucky Native American Heritage Commission – The Commission provided workshop presentations and panelists for sessions at the 2013 Kentucky Storytelling Conference. In return, the Commission received recognition on the Conference page of the KSA website and in the Conference brochure.
To explore your program partnership ideas with KSA, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outreach partnerships – KSA works with outreach partners to interact with Kentuckians by promoting KSA at events and programs produced by others.
Examples of outreach partners include:
· Cave Run Storytelling Festival – At this event KSA conducts a story slam during the Saturday dinner hour. The KSA story slam is also featured on the Cave Run website. This gives KSA a very visible presence at a highly regarded storytelling festival and the opportunity to promote KSA. In return, the Cave Run festival receives the services of KSA for a one-hour story slam at no cost, except for the use of the sound system.
· Kentucky Council of English / Language Arts Teachers (KCTE/LA) – At their 2015 state conference, KCTE/LA provided a free exhibit/vendor table for KSA and a full page in the conference program. In return, KSA provided a storytelling performance during a general session of the conference, a breakout session workshop on classroom storytelling activities, and a door prize.
To explore Outreach Partnerships with KSA, contact email@example.com.
Do you have an idea for partnering with KSA, but you suspect your idea represents neither a program partnership nor an outreach partnership? We’d still like to hear from you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea.